fot

Re: [Fot] Hutchens Rage Hybrid reviews

To: Don Marshall <donmarshall@nefcom.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hutchens Rage Hybrid reviews
From: Steven Belfer <colordog.1@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:09:27 -0800
I have the Hans and it's great.  World champion Sebastian Vettel and
ALL the other F1 drivers wear it.  They go a little faster than we do.

~Steve

On Nov 18, 2011, at 10:36 AM, Don Marshall wrote:

I've been told that I will get a head/neck protection device for
Christmas,
but I have to decide which one.  It seems that most folks are using the
HANS device, but I'm curious if any FOTers are using the Rage Hybrid.
These are also approved for SCCA use and claim to have better side
impact
protection than the HANS, as well as being more comfortable.  If
anyone is
using one of these please let me know how you like it.  Thanks, Don