fot

Re: [Fot] Encouraging Auction Results...

To: billdentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Encouraging Auction Results...
From: Robert Deanes <rfdeanes@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 08:20:12 -0500
Wooo Hoooo I love these prices... one of.my kids are already arguing with
my wife on which one of my cars they want.....as if I am dieing
tomorrow.....between the TV show "Chasing Classic Cars" ( might have the
name wrong ) and with this tid bit my family may sell out from under
me...and have nothing to race ! It would be nice to see the price get even
higher ! Look out kids there are no cars !

rob deanes