fot

Re: [Fot] More on 50th anniversary sticky back graphics

To: "'Christopher Bock'" <SeaCubeCo@aol.com>, "'Rocky Entriken'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] More on 50th anniversary sticky back graphics
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 18:45:31 -0700
When I have established the final requirements for the initial production
run, I will post a message to the FOT with copies to all who have expressed
interest in getting in on the production the details of ordering.

Because of the time of the year, I am thinking that production will actually
occur sometime in the middle of January.

So anybody who wants to get in on this will need to get their input to me by
the end of Dec or certainly before Mid-January.

Cheers,
Joe C.