fot

Re: [Fot] FW: Invitation for Private Showing of Senna

To: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FW: Invitation for Private Showing of Senna
From: Michael Porter <mdporter@dfn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 10:51:25 -0700
On 12/23/2011 7:04 AM, Barr, Scott wrote:
> For those of you in the Midwest U.S. (or anyone else who'd like to
> come!), I've been asked to forward the following invitation from Jim
> Perry (red P1800 Volvo, racing with VSCDA and Midwestern Council):
>
> Your Friends at P and B Motorsports&  Fox Valley Region PCA Invite You
> to a Private Showing of "Senna", in Blu-Ray

For those who can't get to Wisconsin, Netflix is currently streaming
"Senna."

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive