fot

Re: [Fot] 2012 Mitty

To: trmarty@hotmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] 2012 Mitty
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 19:35:59 -0500 (EST)
 Marty....thanks.....

probably Mid-Ohio with 40 plus, but i dont know for sure.

i am waiting for a reply from Keith Files on the Brit status.

there was planning to provide some coordination with the Brits, but it hasnt
happened.

the last i heard was that they filled the LORRIE with EIGHT TRIUMPHS like at
MID-OHIO.

btw,  Kas and I are presently working on the venue and sanctioning body for
2013 and plan to announce it at THE MITTY.