fot

Re: [Fot] Clark W. Nicholls, GREAT Photos

To: "'Jason Ostrowski'" <jason@multivintage.com>, "'triumph friends'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Clark W. Nicholls, GREAT Photos
From: "Robert Kramer" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 18:36:36 -0600
This looks to be some pretty outstanding stuff. The stacks of slides are
pretty impressive. It reminds of my quest to find out more about Action
Limited. They took photos at SCCA and ARRC events in the mid to late 60's.
They hailed from Rockford IL. Does anyone know anything about them?

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch
excellence.

Vince Lombardi