fot

Re: [Fot] Clark W. Nicholls, GREAT Photos

To: Christopher Bock <SeaCubeCo@aol.com>, Steven Belfer
Subject: Re: [Fot] Clark W. Nicholls, GREAT Photos
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 09:24:47 -0600
There's a local outfit that will scan slides for $0.16 each - as long
as they are loaded into a carousel already.

Jack purchased a Canon flatbed slide scanner that will do 12 slides
in a slow pass.  I just used it last weekend to scan some slides he
somehow missed.  I could see it being pretty time consuming to do many of them.

Tony

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html