fot

[Fot] PANOGRAPH/PHOTO SHOOT at KASTNER CUP VOLUNTEERS?

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: [Fot] PANOGRAPH/PHOTO SHOOT at KASTNER CUP VOLUNTEERS?
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 11:41:53 -0500 (EST)
 Bill, bringing the great looking panographs to Road Atlanta would be nice to
do in any case.

Sean & I treasure our three panographs.

Now who will volunteer to organize the panograph guy and/or the photo shoot?

This is a lot of work to organize and execute, but this event is way too big
to let this go by.

Please report in to our event Chair.....Henry Frye.

BTW,  Bill Dentinger and Bob Wismer, the elder statesmen of the FOT will both
be running the Kastner Cup.