fot

Re: [Fot] Tr4 fan

To: "FOT Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tr4 fan
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 12:23:18 -0600
<< Get your 6pt socket and breaker bar, wedge it against the floor or
frame rail and bump the starter >>

...to which I have to add "having first determined that the direction of
rotation will hold the breaker bar against the floor or frame rail and
not, say, fling it at the light fixture or other valuable and delicate
item."

Not that I've done that.

Scott B.