fot

[Fot] Classic Mini Stuff

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Classic Mini Stuff
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 18:14:51 -0500
Just an early heads up. A good friend of mine and fellow vintage racer passed
away unexpectidly last fall. He had a 1960 ish Vintage race Mini. Really nice
well prepped car, probably what would be considered mid-pack as far as
performance. Has not been on track in about 10 years, he has been autocrossing
it once and a while so it has been driven, just did not have the funds to go
on track in a while. Probably update the belts and maybe fuel cell and you
will be ready to go. Let me say up front I do not know the details of the
engine and his wife knows little ( ok, nothing)  about the details. In
addition he had a bunch of the usual collection of spares you collect over the
years including two Classic Mini tubs, floors are bad in those.  I am going to
try and help her sell the stuff to try and generate some cash for his widow.
So if you are in need of some specific spares or might be interested in a nice
Mini to go racing in let me know. Car was fully restored about 12 years ago
and saw limited use since then I am going to try and get some pictures of the
car in the next week or so. Car and parts are in Northern Ohio. I have a zip
file of pictures of it probably the last time it was out I could email
directly to anybody interested, I think it was fall of 2010.

Thanks
Marty Sukey
trmarty@hotmail.com
fot@autox.team.net