fot

[Fot] Mitty 2012 / fees to race

To: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Mitty 2012 / fees to race
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 15:40:37 -0800 (PST)
Went on the GRMspeedfest website for the 2012 FoT and Triumph marque for the
Walter Mitty 2012 in April. I found the link to buy tickets.. where in the heck
do we register or pay for the event to enter as a driver?
I have the Triumph GT-6+ rebuild complete. I've dialed it in and run some small
intervals of running the car at 2000 rpm for 10 minute intervals. Even with a
big fan in the cowl, the car would not run longer than about 12 minutes before
the temp gauge reached to 225 mark, that's where I would shut it down. I've
done
a couple of spins around the neighborhood...  all systems look good...
I'm running the twin Mikuni set up right now, but have the SU's in the tool box
too. Good oil pressure at about 80lbs and holding. I'll do the CVAR event in
February and hope to have the car dialed in for the trip to Atlanta. YES Joe A.
I'll bring my guitar... I've never been thrown out of a paddock while playing
guitar... now one of my buds had to throw out a drunk heckler last year up at
Eagles Canyon, but he needed to be.
Bobby Whitehead
#39 DP 1970 Triumph GT-6+
fot@autox.team.net