fot

Re: [Fot] Full refunds if needed for Mitty registrants!!!

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Full refunds if needed for Mitty registrants!!!
From: <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 06:01:02 -0500
In my haste to get the word out yesterday stealing a few minutes from a
client, I was not as clear as I should have been!

HSR has agreed that if we preregister and prepay, and need to cancel for any
reason proir to rolling your car off the trailer in the paddock, we will get
a refund in cash. HSR's cancellation policy states they will issue a credit
good for one year to apply towards a future race, but we got that waived for
any non-HSR member.

So, if you car breaks at an event before the Mitty, or any other reason like
your dog gets sick and you can't come, HSR will give you your money back.

Henry
yellow04@tr4racer.com