fot

[Fot] ADULT Tractor Joke

To: net@newenglandtriumphs.org, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] ADULT Tractor Joke
From: robertten1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 15:56:16 -0500 (EST)
Cletus & Billy Bob

 Cletus is passing by Billy Bob's hay barn one day when, through a gap
 in the door, he sees Billy Bob doing a slow and sensual striptease in front
 of an old green John Deere.

 Buttocks clenched, he performs a slow pirouette, and gently slides
 off first the right strap of his overalls, followed by the left.  He then
 hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease move, lets his
 overalls fall down to his hips, revealing a torn and frayed plaid shirt.
 Then, grabbing both sides of his shirt, he rips it apart to reveal his
 stained T-shirt underneath.  With a final flourish, he tears the T-shirt
from
 his body, and hurls his baseball cap onto a pile of hay.

 Having seen enough, Cletus rushes in and says, "What the heck're ya
 doing, Billy Bob?"

 "Good Lord, Cletus, ya scared the bejeezers out of me," says an
 obviously embarrassed Billy Bob.

 "But me 'n the Ol' Lady been havin trouble lately in the bedroom
 d'partment, and the therapist suggested I do something sexy to
 a tractor."

 [Don't make me come splain this to you!

 Read the last line again, slowly.]

 LOL !

Hope you TR 2-3-4 owners are keepen your engines warm
April is almost upon us!

Cheers,
Bob T
fot@autox.team.net