fot

Re: [Fot] Group 44 Spitfire rollover? NOW ROAD ATLANTA

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <n197tr4@cs.com>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Group 44 Spitfire rollover? NOW ROAD ATLANTA
From: "David Kettler" <dkettler1@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 21:17:35 -0600
This news comes as a big shock.  I just spent time with Bob at Sebring on
the February 11/12 weekend.  He was racing a Ginetta.  We spent some time
together showing me his red early 50's Austin Healy 100 that he was driving
around the paddock.  Found it at a buddy's race shop on a lift with a blown
engine.  Very nice original car.  Bob will be missed...

Dave Kettler