fot

[Fot] Mitty Registrants

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Mitty Registrants
From: <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 06:46:34 -0500
We got the word from HSR yesterday, only 19 of us registered so far. Not the
strong showing I was hoping for!

This is why everybody needs to seriously consider this event:

Track time. We will have our own run group. If we reasonably fill the group,
we will be running with only Triumphs all weekend! In addition to the normal
race schedule, we are getting a bonus session Saturday afternoon for the
Kastner Cup race. On Sunday, we are getting the Small Bore Enduro for free!
For an extra $260, we can run in the Triumph group AND the HSR Group 2 all
weekend. You guys bringing two drivers, this is cheap track time! Plus
Thursday is available as a test day.

Full Cash Refund. Sign up for the fun, pay your money and if you need to
cancel anytime before rolling your race car off the trailer in the paddock,
HSR promises a full cash refund.

Huge Triumph turnout expected. Both race cars and street cars. An all
Triumph car show and other activities are going on thanks to the Georgia
Triumphs Association.

Triumph VIP's. Kas Kastner, Bob Tullius, Jack Wheeler, Bob Johns, and more.
Talk racing with the legends in our sport!

Parties: Our friends at Classic Motorsports have been doing this for a
while, and have figured out how to put on a great time. Tim Suddard is
buying the beer. Really. I am not kidding... (Again, thanks Tim!)

Triumphs ARE the featured Marque. This is an event centered around us for a
change. I believe we have been able to get everything we needed from the
organizers to make this an event worthy the our significant anniversaries we
are celebrating.

60 years of Triumph Sports Cars
50 years of Spitfires
10th running for the Kastner Cup