fot

[Fot] LAST CALL FOR MITTY SHIRTS

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] LAST CALL FOR MITTY SHIRTS
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 09:27:48 -0500 FILETIME=[CEA80B30:01CCF949]
I am submitting the shirt order next Sunday March 11th so you have until next
Saturday to get your Kastner Cup or FOT shirt orders in to me. If you have a
shirt on order currently you would have received an acknowledgement email from
me. If you are not sure feel free to drop me a line and I will check.  Kastner
Cup drivers names on the shirt.  We need to finalize this by next saturday
also. All the names that are currently going on the shirt are listed on the
FOT-racing.com web site
http://www.fot-racing.com/feature/2012mitty/participants.htm .  Thanks Henry.
If you are planning on racing and your name is not on the list let me know.
If your name is on the list and you know you will not be attending also let me
know so we can make the text bigger for those attending.  Right now it looks
like we will be making around 180 total shirts. The Kastner Cup shirts should
be a pretty neat souvenir for this fantastic event.  Marty