fot

[Fot] Fw: Triumph and Oil

To: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Fw: Triumph and Oil
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 09:28:42 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1331400522; bh=Z0KkvJLZjaWbjfk/SqxkgEHlRT1UG7MRRDup23zV1DU=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=SheNjU/PPn+xXdv5KDrRsaXKnYN/RrlPBwJ2IxNidAXpthrpMrJN+yl8411JTcqw9RVZdXyRTLJa9Lj5y5GbMHSBVxngOoMmkLz5h+nxP2b9ZQLGnZs8nBKoPxp+Il7tlUHODdGRqaty+tEyjZG3FmNSZ2+QD2kIT7rtSZ0VQEs= s=s1024; d=att.net; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=0ffhHezF4aCESbDzrndimTNo9wSi9QAmKk1p4n80VhGT11SFPwj2rXc1exsFiK8j9g8TbyawYWSFRCttjGtVEZkWs2ffAr1V/OW3iw2JXZg6hMNMDLWBXfU5+FPwcliWC6ARwo4lO06CS05Jf0fBApDL8sZdt8hdZdCVeWTjmcY=; szaO4nCDoPz5cJnBRNdm3InRztibp3d_eWM_t5ZpqdBO0kzX1Tv6TatX7dkY P2FPko8oRPRdIFQGELWOlMJqVCIF.c8zkzhfp4plsxlbAUVvuSCBRxjaCDPT odfdgX_ZHQbgNL_ZGKZL.hDKE45uC9Tlml5rg0pLIUKJbOXRSaM0LHQ.fW7S 2kQDjMKncPYHYJVDcVfXWaQUv3GpAJNDD6EE9CD21pvfPzGra6aJKmN477M_ vGsb.PcVOqaTTKMzltSGZg6w8KHvATD42NOEAQXiOAmEpUlnGc0Pdy8z87LG 514mfCUlTIaaXxj0cIQqG9lABh7Kx4qYfibJ2.vXW9oVN_nQalkf9gPyt2Or b3bTPpHy6SBlzndB9nvFD.PmwhJwMc.zzBDR6Op68a1R9sLeKwY9XetCYd8O 7QIMOBDwCPFPSDKvp