fot

Re: [Fot] camping at the Mitty

To: "Bobby Whitehead" <igofaster@att.net>, "FoT Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] camping at the Mitty
From: <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 08:13:36 -0400
Bobby, and the rest of you guys wondering about this...

You can camp where ever you want, but most racers stay in the paddock. For
those of you tent camping, be aware we are in the Pro Paddock, and that area
is 100% paved.

Also, as we are on asphalt, no tent stakes can be driven into the ground, so
come prepared to have your canopies anchored some other way!

And Bobby, I am not sure what arrangements you may have made about a
"covered space", but everyone is responsible for providing their own weather
protection for their race car! Hopefully, our canopies will only be needed
to block the sun...

Cheers

Henry
yellow04@tr4racer.com