fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup shirts

To: FOT <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup shirts
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 11:05:27 -0400
Hello list.  Thanks for a great response to the Kastner Cup shirts. We
printed only the amount that were ordered - no extras. There have been
some requests for additional shirts.  So, if there
is enough interest, we will do an additional print run of shirts. This
is a one time only print run.  Due to the number we printed on the first
run, we were able to keep the cost down. Shirt prices will be higher
than previous run due to lower volume and set-up expense. We need a
minimum 36 piece order to do another run.  Prices will be $15 Small -
goes down by $1 per shirt.  Pictures of  shirt are attached.

There is a possiblity that we could have them done in time for pick at
Road Atlanta.  A go/no go date for ordering is close of business this
coming Wednesday, April 18.
Please call or email with your order. All contact information is on the
signature line of this email.
Thanks for your time and support. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher