fot

Re: [Fot] BUSINESS: FOT & UNCLE JACK STICKERS PLUS 50TH ANNIVERSARY MAGA

To: n197tr4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] BUSINESS: FOT & UNCLE JACK STICKERS PLUS 50TH ANNIVERSARY MAGAZINE ...
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 10:48:48 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 04/22/2012 9:05:13 AM Central Daylight Time,
n197tr4@cs.com writes:

> <<< I also have a number of VTR MAGAZINES that feature the 50th
> Anniversary. The coverage is extensive and includes the cover of the
> magazine. This
> is the year
> that UK was heavily represented. I invited Kas for the first year and KAS
> and
> I decided to initiate the KASTNER CUP series in the following year. >>>

Joe...

I am bringing, and hope to have on display, framed copies of the
'panoramic' photographs from both the 40th and 50th Anniversary celebration.
These
are each about four feet wide.  Anyone unfamiliar with a World War II
Panoramic Camera, and the kind of pictures they are capable of capturing, ought
be impressed.  I'll also try to bring a framed copy of the poster from 40th
Anniversary.  It is signed by all of the racers, and people like Bob Tullius,
Smokey Yunick, and others.  Kas was not there that year.  He was beating up
on Porches up at Limerock.

TRIUMPH is often described as the sports car of the common man (or even the
great unwashed).  But I think it is still OK for us to 'put on the dog'
every now and then.

Bill Dentinger