fot

Re: [Fot] DISTRIBUTION OF KASTNER CUP POSTERS by FOT AND VTR

To: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] DISTRIBUTION OF KASTNER CUP POSTERS by FOT AND VTR
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 12:41:19 -0400
Cc: "emanteno@comcast.net" <emanteno@comcast.net>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>, "bdischer@vtr.org" <bdischer@vtr.org>
Thanks to everyone who made the great posters available for us!!  Will there
be a poster-signing session, like we did some years back? It would be great to
have the drivers and related notables all sign the posters.

It's getting TOUGH to wait until Thursday!!!!!!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)

Sent from my iPhone