fot

[Fot] The Mitty...

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] The Mitty...
From: <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 16:25:23 -0400
I too, say thanks to all that made it happen. Now I have a much better idea
of how much work goes into pulling off one of these big events, and it is
not easy! Kudos to Joe Alexander for spearheading this project and making
the annual Kastner Cup happen for us. While I am passing out thanks,
everybody who was there needs to thank Tim Suddard, sometimes TR3 racer and
the guy behind Classic Motorsports who made sure we felt like the featured
marque all weekend! Behind Tim was Andy Reid, my contact to get everything
we needed for a great time. These guys really did right by us, and I say
thanks for everything!

While I did not get to race my car in the Kastner Cup because of a somewhat
minor malfunction, I was honored to have the chance to drive the most
Vintage car in the field, Bill Dentinger's Frog Blue TR3. Thanks, Bill, that
was a very memorable drive in a fabulous car!

The tow was long, but well worth it, even if I came home with a car that
needs a little repair. I have the engine apart, and have determined this is
a little more than JB Weld is going to handle...

Henry
yellow04@tr4racer.com