fot

[Fot] Fw: Jefferson 500 group

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Fw: Jefferson 500 group
From: "william r tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 14:14:43 -0400
Scott Janzen and Bob Kramer: here's the good news.
Last year I was in the paddock next to Jim's Pinto (yes, Pinto...fast car) and
his friend Kris with a 2002. Nice bunch of guys who like to enjoy themselves.
Looking forward to a good weekend.
I may go to BeaveRun this week for a shakedown cruise. It ran when I shut it
off last fall; should run now! Actually, I'm going over the car even as we
speak.
Cheers, Bill