fot

Re: [Fot] Help! Ambro engine crankcase internal pressures. ????

To: TR3driver@ca.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Help! Ambro engine crankcase internal pressures. ????
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 14:57:03 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
 Randall, Perhaps I have eliminated one of the check list items......

DID COMPRESSION TEST AND LEAK DOWN....first. Leak down was more than I wanted
for this engine and I re-ringed it and result was satisfactory.

Still have problem.....I am hoping to find someone who has had this
experience. In forty years, this is my first time for this issue.  Thanks
Randall.   Keep them coming.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street