fot

Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 66, Issue 42 - towing

To: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 66, Issue 42 - towing
From: TR4 Tony <tr4.tony@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 23:36:29 +0100
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>, "harmug@us.ibm.com" <harmug@us.ibm.com>
Jeez

You guys and juice  !

When im trailering 'Beastie' im getting 40 mpg average with my diesel BMW 530
msport estate and my lightweight streamlined covered Trailer at 70 mph .... I
can't afford to truck at your prices ! Beastie does 10 mpg so I'd rather drive
and sleep in the hedges with the wildlife !

Regards

Tony

Sent from my iPhone