fot

Re: [Fot] Neat car

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>, Friends of Triumph <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Neat car
From: Don TR <58tr3a@videotron.ca>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 10:16:03 -0400
Sender: fot-bounces@autox.team.net
TS1 is really a very special car. I saw it in Auburn Indiana at TRA just after Joe Richards had completed its restoration.

TS2 is another very special TR. Last summer, I was fortunate to drive TS2 for 23 days through England and Wales for a total of 2088 miles. I took it to the Antique Car Show at Newby Hall in Yorkshire, drove it four runs up the Harewood Hillclimb and attended the TR Register International Weekend in Harrogate (estimated 450 TRs of all kinds) where I was asked to lead the parade of International TRs.

That was dream come true.

Don Elliott, Original Owner, 1958 TR3A, Montreal

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark J Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>