fot

Re: [Fot] Headers

To: harmug@us.ibm.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Headers
From: "spitfiresuz@141.com" <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 15:15:11 -0400
Sender: fot-bounces@autox.team.net
The Stahl is supposed to provide better flow but the bell housing needs to
be modified (ground down) to let it pass. We're running a Stahl right now,
and I have no quarrels with it. Just don't wrap it with header tape--if you
feel the need to do something to it for heat issues, ceramic coating would
probably be the way to go.

Keep Triumphing,

Susan     :)