fot

Re: [Fot] Racing In Golden Gate Park

To: <Catpusher@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Racing In Golden Gate Park
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 21:26:36 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1338517565; bh=UuTCThTvYlm1aYyaW3+FTb54EG7rWGxI28STaWiPrig=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=SIj05d+x8OyBmt5OEcrGhFHkuaEmkTCkgArEE290o0PyKTmE7Ty0BlCXsGGb4I8BGVrvg46b976NSWvYuHakuL/Oq0mfz0eT8DRDvyWq00TbtT2wmklt2Afs9Yjxq+WHXeezssaPlFKwkrtFLdIhccb03QI7jhMQ1n6YCUg8gn4=
Sender: fot-bounces@autox.team.net
At the risk of dating myself, I was there for the 1953 races. As a pre-teen kid, I didn't know much about racing and nothing about SCCA at the time, but I thought this one guy in a red car whose name rhymed was cool. Of course, I didn't know anything about Phil Hill then either.

--Rocky Entriken

----- Original Message ----- From: <Catpusher@aol.com>