fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 expansion tank question

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 expansion tank question
From: Robert Deanes <rfdeanes@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 08:04:45 -0400
Cc: fot-bounces@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=qcloslJuJFflx+a2uj80Q34UzH/s+eHHyvq+IO14GRU=; b=QlmGn8IszBAUoc8uJwZO7m1Mv62tNosM+BlvPp8w0iGmxavvuMBWHbazM0iWNKxcfx R1spgVfxFLqlMxBn+I8rbEZ8rtRGT83kNTY6C2VHKZVmbKMGc5DhC4Ngm7lTqE6jP7Gg rGjXwCvRVIyqzvPgMvggK+K3VeY2HzDp5QwDOJv5moXS2DyMxi8gdMbTcf5PsU0APCCt 0IglAnO3AC5vkER/0Pc8h8jAn0h6V334ZLtNFTTWTcOfGbd3MFFVulXn3+5Mo7q9VuaO kJxOPBpPMjuG3VbAJtbOZGjMV7gb0TzSogeBjjywBNkfjuvO2uxPU53FcGqrgJYJuNit 4QkQ==
Jim , I also use the Griffin radiator and love it, for the exspansion tank
I have something simple and light, a plastic windshield wiper water bottle
that you can get from Autozone for 8 to 9 dollars , about a quart and a
half and you can see what is in it, sits in the battery box area in a
bracket that comes with it, has worked well for 5 years now.Doubt that you
can get any cheaper and still look acceptable... nothing fancy.

--
rob deanes
TR Racer