fot

[Fot] Sad Day - I sold a Triumph

To: FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Sad Day - I sold a Triumph
From: Bud Rolofson <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 17:15:59 -0600
That gap in my signature below is "66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost
parts)"  that has now become an organ donor for other TRs. I sold it
to Paul Dierschow of Sports Car Craftsmen here in Denver if you're
looking for things not available in catalogs such as a rear shelf or B
posts.

So in celebration of me actually selling a car instead of buying
another my wife went shopping, now that's insult to injury. The
celebration may be short lived though if (more like when) I buy a
vintage race car.

Somberly,
Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)

66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi@comcast.net