fot

Re: [Fot] El Kablamo!

To: Edward Dunn <edunn@qualityfueltrailers.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] El Kablamo!
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 08:04:57 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
dang Edward... for a minute I thought one of my posts had re-emerged with the
saga of a blown up engine in a GT6....  then I realized I've never had to
evacuate the fire bottle system..
bummer.... I feel your pain... 2 years in a row April 2011 and April 2012 (The
Mitty) I experienced the same catastrophe .... I won't be racing vintage in
April 2013... that I know of... takes the giggle out of the effort... we all
know...

Bobby Whitehead