fot

Re: [Fot] FOT REGALIA......VOLUNTEERS???. KCUP FUNDING

To: n197tr4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT REGALIA......VOLUNTEERS???. KCUP FUNDING
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 14:27:50 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 09/11/2012 1:16:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
n197tr4@cs.com writes:

> We are now very low on FOT FUNDS.  2013 KCUP will not be heavily
> sponsored as in the past.

Joe...

In addition, I propose we put out a hat and have a strictly optional 'Party
Pot' to help fund such expenses as they come up.  People can donate what
they can, or care to.  Others can volunteer their services.  Joe...no one is
better qualified than you are to handle and administer such a fund.  You tend
to be frugal which will discourage waste, and you are probably not smart
enough to steal.  You would be great to distribute it where and as it is
needed and can help.

I'll send you $100 for seed money.

Bill Dentinger