fot

Re: [Fot] VIR

To: Bob Kramer <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] VIR
From: Yahoo <tylerpthompson@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 14:07:23 -0700
Cc: "<fot@autox.team.net>" <fot@autox.team.net>
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=Fz+WuJq3a/eu0/tqLHB5ZFA1kYFt+gpOVtU8qPCCnDyxtzdsMkIVoS3l6dDpHXmGvLRDd/WP2FUmColNMZC59KV8LWq/vA7C8KAwPQ72fLg5zUMvXJSnTthw5h1AJuqVM727ySXu7dn2brvrON8kOmG8ubLkUlTr6FfTuLymjJ0= ; s=s1024; t=1347484046; bh=EigBAa07T/mZ6nBfC2h6MjCk2/4snV/9J9xF6ygIDBU=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:References:In-Reply-To:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:Cc:X-Mailer:From:Subject:Date:To; b=wgSOG7NO4LMq3WDGBSLDRum1ygs+Di6ReLAWeQEFhSw+poiuVk86DRC+uL1jIZIcTADRBrAO7greXc+B8W9N7oJyCbr7xhsHsqKx2bMl38YXO7f5knEGOXBrN1eu/tNJGIGeSrj4tTjd9rVN2zbt0IZ1UWvDK2rFGtdV1KiZaaM= BDtDZH9I_qxOb4Y0ve8yro5G0Use8cNp7_8atliJ0XrssSxHqlBf2lOzYfjn _hpJoB061Ztf_6Kh5C2U0IeZOIOhfsmRsKq6LxwEge8dSgJkxy4pX3f8BY_W HNMwCVhmE5igB3ePJJoJRjjq_NzCtiDMkbGVSigf0f1N8BsaA9f2L.PJm4XW sx.rCQYRRtEZ6mZobj47WYQm8na.AbYjJZNmmByeIGexE_iUfWThCb9ha0wP zK8A8R4qBFOfkcxwvyN3ssILx2I9i2hUtZHv6ZQMlLgnCsB_e3sgZT8qsHwj K_r7_kWDIAPZx51pw5J8jt0nJvDJsPf3A2TjX3X0YMoyg4s7F4it1Ub2Sq54 MlTViOUQQfkfow29Gr7IpXEeP_3.6SfXqVIy1cUJQ4gaoT_EQfk_xnY4zRX0 px3lNRf.nfdSS_Gs58i9DSYxem2boQLKOjDoD_exo853r2ku6oEdqXBwaT86 4PGWZ_PcquXYqtSD7yBvau609kgszcHbn9moVtY3nqd_MemqVdL3uPyAyg2W z.3YwPy81eAxVkzw-
I know the feeling Bob.  New job here as well And my car is down. Easy fix but
between honey dos and available funds, I have had another minimal race season.
Next Year!

Ty

Sent from my iPhone

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/tylerpthompson@yahoo.com