fot

[Fot] In-car video, Road America last weekend (1 of 3)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] In-car video, Road America last weekend (1 of 3)
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com> {sentby:smtp auth 173.22.113.197 authed with tony@tonydrews.com}
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 20:01:35 -0500
First video from ELVF at Road America last weekend.  This was a
qualifying race, and folks were behaving poorly for some
reason.  1080p video, got some rattling from the go-pro within its
case.  You can see some of what's going on behind me in the right
hand door mirror.

http://youtu.be/0xxASD8etiE

More (better) to come as I produce the videos.

Front suspension upgrade was fine, although I ended up with less
ground clearance than I planned.  I'll take it back apart and flip
the lower wishbones right side up to get a bit more clearance.  Turn
in didn't feel as crisp as I remembered, but that may have something
to do with going back to used Speedsters.

Thanks again to everyone who offered advice, pictures, parts and
moral support in the front suspension swap!

Tony Drews