fot

[Fot] Stolen Race Car HOW TO POST AN ALERT

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Stolen Race Car HOW TO POST AN ALERT
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 15:41:01 -0400 (EDT)
 This comes from Scott Barr, Esq

Hi Joe,

I wanted to get this info through to the list.  I still canbt post directly
to the list and Ibve been sitting on this info since July waiting to get put
back on the list.  Would you mind posting this for me?

In the event of future race car thefts, a first step would be to go to
www.scraptheftalert.com and post regarding the theft.  This site sends an
automatic alert to scrap yards within 100 miles of the site of the theft.

Scott