fot

Re: [Fot] TR-4 EGT ?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR-4 EGT ?
From: Jim Norlin <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 22:02:11 -0700
I put them in 1 and 4 on the Spit. Worked fine on the chassis dyno where
they have fans blowing all over the place to keep stuff cool.  On the
track, the 1 reads 150-200 degrees colder than 4 because of the airflow
through the radiator and under the hood, etc making the results useless
for making adjustments.  I'd suggest 2 & 3, but haven't tried it. I took
off the # 1 probe and am adding an o2 sensor instead. Haven't got that
done yet either.