fot

[Fot] I wanna race a GT6... again..

To: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] I wanna race a GT6... again..
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 16:26:32 -0700 (PDT)
My lovely collection of GT6's yields two blocks, stock bore, never milled...
Should my new pistons be 010 020 030 or 040 over?
I thought , if something goes wrong I could re-bore... then I realized ,
sometimes, you don't get the chance to re-bore....

so 040 over?
How do you identify a TR6 versus a GT6 crankshaft?
Should I be really concerned if one crankshaft or main caps was sourced from
another block... I mean.... are the crankshaft and block bleeding the same dna?

It's all re manufactured and fabricated...right...

Bobby Whitehead