fot

[Fot] Steering shaft u-joint TR-4

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Steering shaft u-joint TR-4
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com> {sentby:smtp auth 173.22.113.197 authed with tony@tonydrews.com}
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 20:53:25 -0500
My steering shaft has two u-joints in it.  The lower one is a big
beefy cast thing that I bought from Moss to replace the big beefy
cast thing that was there before.  The upper one isn't quite as heavy
duty looking but does a much better job of actually clamping onto the
shaft.  I've tightened the sh** out of the lower big beefy one and
it's still not as tightly clamped as I'd like.

So...  Where can I buy alternate u-joints for the TR-4 steering shaft?

Look forward to the advice.

Tony Drews

PS - article on front suspension swap to TR-6 stuff is still coming.