fot

Re: [Fot] John Fitch

To: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] John Fitch
From: John Wagner <j.wags63@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 05:41:10 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "Fot@autox.team.net" <Fot@autox.team.net>
     I had the opportunity to meet John Fitch at Elkhart Lake a few years ago.
What pleasant person to talk to. He signed my Aug. Elkhart Lake  road race
program,which he won
the big bore class in a Cunningham. The racing community
has lost a true hero. My thoughts and prays go out to him and his family.

     John Wagner (just the wrench)