fot

Re: [Fot] Friendly Hauntings From: FGR.

To: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Friendly Hauntings From: FGR.
From: Robert Deanes <rfdeanes@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 09:42:25 -0400
Cc: triumph friends <fot@autox.team.net>
yes, this week and weekend is the Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival,
four or five days of car related events with racing included with HSR,
Concours d' Elegance car show which I hear is top of the line, car jamboree
and other events on different days. The race track is right by the water on
an old track that has been restored to some degree, I personally haven't
run this but looking at it for next year as a week to "get away" and
relax.I think it is one of the "small bore" challege events sponsered by
Classic Motor sports magazine.

--
rob deanes
TR Racer