fot

Re: [Fot] Triumph Competition seems to become FIA international

To: "'john hasty'" <jhhasty@gdhs.com>, "'triumph friends'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph Competition seems to become FIA international
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 19:13:22 +0100
It is a chain dependence.
The tracks have insurances. The insurance says, "I take the risk but are you
FIA homologated?"
If the track says "yes" FIA is in the game. If the track says "no", no
insurance.

The trouble starts if a racing series is doing more than 1 race outside of
its country.
For example:
The TC is German, and we are doing 5 races elsewhere, France, Belgium,
Netherlands, England, Luxemburg, then we are treated as an international
racing series...even if we are small group with no sponsors.

Europe is scattered in small territories you know regardless of the European
idea.

You now can ask - why do you race foreign?

Answer: Too many great tracks there are in Europe and it would be shame not
to race on them.

I have a "have to race" list, and there too many tracks not marked off.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----