fot

Re: [Fot] [cvar_general] Parking for the F1 race this weekend in Austin

To: "Duncan Charlton" <duncan.charlton54@gmail.com>,fot-bounces@autox.team.net,"Fireball" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] [cvar_general] Parking for the F1 race this weekend in Austin
From: jason@multivintage.com
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 02:04:40 +0000
Cc: FOT of Triumph' <fot@autox.team.net>
Sweet. I wish I was partying down there already. I'm a big F1 junky, year in
and year out, regardless of its crazy enterprise antics.
Wave the FoT flag for us down there for us.
Seriously...wave one of those sweet FoT flags, a good camera shot of that ought
to get a comment from David Hobbs...
Have fun, you lucky Texans and others that may attend. It should be very
interesting.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T