fot

[Fot] CALIFORNIA AIR if you missed the original offer and more.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] CALIFORNIA AIR if you missed the original offer and more.
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 11:11:32 -0500 (EST)
100 California Air DVDs have been distributed in North America.

200 California Air  DVDs have been distributed elsewhere, by John Clancy.

I am getting ready to import more .

www.triumphdvd.co.uk   has trailers and more selections.

I will special order those other selections if you wish to add your favorite
model of Triumph to your archives. hurry on those, if you will.

John Clancy has done Triumph proud.

Let me know if you want me to reserve a California Air for you.  THANKS!

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648