fot

[Fot] Spitfire Front Sway Bar?

To: "fot@autox.team.net List" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Spitfire Front Sway Bar?
From: Bud Rolofson <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 11:04:49 -0700
http://s1162.beta.photobucket.com/user/levi3451/library/Spitfire%20Front%20Sway%20Bar

Can anyone tell me what brand of front sway bar this is? It came on
the Spit I bought in September. I've googled for similar ones with no
luck.

I'm going to have to make some adjustments to it as the front tires
rub and one tire (brand new Hoosier) is now shot. I guess that's part
of the surprises you get from DPOs. It's been fun sorting out a number
of little things getting it ready for next spring but that one was an
unwelcome hit. But at least it was found in the shop and not on the
track. All the more reason to go completely through a race car before
risking life and limb on someone else's work.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)