fot

[Fot] Band of Brothers Day

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Band of Brothers Day
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 06:02:36 -0800 (PST)

I am proud to call you Brother.

You may have served in Combat or in non-combat.

You may have retired out or you may have served for a short time, You may have
been a draftee or a volunteer. You may have served in the Corps, Army, Navy,
Air Force, Coast Guard or the Merchant Marines, BUT YOU SERVED.  YOU DID YOUR
JOB HONORABLY and for that I am PROUD to call you Brother.

You may have served during Korea, WWII, Vietnam, Persian Gulf, Iraq or
Afghanistan, But you served, you did not run.

You have a DD 214 with those words "HONORABLY DISCHARGED" two of the most
noble words in the world.

Again I am proud to know each and every one of you.

*Today is Band of Brothers' Day; Send this to all your brothers, fathers, sons
and fellow veterans you know. Happy Brothers' Day!

To the cool men that have touched my life: Here's to you!!  I was never a
hero, but I am thankful and proud to have served among them.

A real Brother walks with you when the rest of the world walks on you.

Send to all your Band of Brothers, because the fake ones won't.

Bill (Chief) Deal

"Post 655, where heroes gather".