fot

Re: [Fot] NOMINATIONS ANDY PACKARD & CREGG COWAN (West Coast)

To: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com> s=q20121106; t=1355104123; bh=3ZgSwoA8gYyIwpj17BH0qYxR2to4EH2EcAljE29wtEg=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=PuKY3dY078GL71ui6fLeU6gdoCRz/IxsStFONf/wPm8G18qBSnk65lAK14c+/D2xX jGstugawUCcZuARHFEX3ea2XIK7r2AG07/YyJlcAm0HxIQgoF8Bs2LxV+9BgoWb8cu YAGL4YiexBCAw2iLYYfBwTICxddDs0K5kTE4wB1W0tLcIYGr6lESr48IKUzz2tVdCY /vKk7EEVGSjVKyR/KX103+9WoRIq8C31ZsGGEv6inInzeD4PRz8VlPTL668pp1jUS7 I5g61xGdL60o9lWVX9ge3cLbgg6qxTY5IWMl5UOkbVMscMdTgay6By+DGFAAkrer6Y DkO74lUQgWMGQ==
Subject: Re: [Fot] NOMINATIONS ANDY PACKARD & CREGG COWAN (West Coast)
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 01:48:42 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Friends of Triumph <Fot@autox.team.net>
I'll add a second to the nomination of Andy and Cregg. They are very active
with our Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club and dedicated to all things Triumph
related. They will be an asset to the FoT. Cregg has a really sweet TR6 and
Andy has an amazing TR250 which he restored to perfection with many performance
mods. They will both love being connected to this group. Thanks for nominating
them, Joe.

Dave Hogye