fot

[Fot] FW: East Coast FOTs...

To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] FW: East Coast FOTs...
From: Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 01:19:55 +0000
I started out with hillclimbs in Colorado in the middle 50's then progressed
to road racing.  It just a natural progression and I highly recommend that to
any that are thinking about racing some time in the future. it still gives me
pleasure that when I was running the Competition Department I put the Penn.
State Hillclimb Assoc on the list for support and provided them funds  during
my time there.  Good place to start.  It takes concentration and the ability
to determine your own speed as you do not have anyone close to see if you are
fast or slow.  GREAT stuff.

Never be beaten by equipment