fot

Re: [Fot] TR8 direction

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <vangoughv@hotmail.com>, <my71spit13@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR8 direction
From: "Doug Mitchell" <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 08:16:07 -0500
Cc: FOT@autox.team.net
If anyone is interested, I have a photo of the Buick engine on a stand taken
at the GM Heritage Center
in Sterling Heights, Michigan.

I sort of keep looking for a TR8 as there is a family connection to the
engine. I need to get rid of the
Stag before I can even think about bringing home another car. There is one
near me for sale, but I
just don't have the space for one at this time.

Doug

--
Doug Mitchell
dmitchel@sbcglobal.net