fot

Re: [Fot] Another sponsorship for Levy's next book?

To: Doug Mitchell <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Another sponsorship for Levy's next book?
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 10:56:51 -0500
Cc: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
On 12/18/2012 7:19 PM, Doug Mitchell wrote:
> You might check with Burt to see if there is still time. The book was
> supposed to be released this past September, but I know he missed that
> deadline. Not sure when it will be out now. He owes me a copy when it is
> released. At any rate, I'd be willing to put in some money.

Doug, good point.  Burt said:

Fortunately for you (?) I'm still writing the blessed thing (full litany of
excuses available athttp://www.lastopenroad.com/lameexcuses1.html).
I expect to be done in the spring and have it out early summer. So you still
have plenty of time to line up your suck...er, "participating members" and pick
a theme. A shot of Henry Frye's motor with the hole through the side at The
Mitty might be nice....
Thanks for thinking of me (!!!!) and the participation by FOT is much
appreciated!

I'm very pleasantly surprised at the commitment so far; so perhaps we
should start thinking of a theme for our "ad" if this goes forward.
Ideas?  Henry, what do you think?

TIA

jim

--