fot

Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 73, Issue 41-Coil Overs

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 73, Issue 41-Coil Overs
From: "Robert MacKenzie" <list@mackenzie.aero>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:47:59 -0600
I have the same set up on my street Spit 1500.  It works great and is the
perfect balance for street and AutoX.  If the rear end sits too high you can
trim the coil to adjust the height.

At something like $60 a pair [Autozone] it is also a sweet deal.

Robert MacKenzie
Austin Texas
'78 1500 (street)
'71 GT6 MKIII (project)